FRIDAY - JUNE 1
- 8:30pm, Sugar Ray: Sugar Ray first gained national attention in 1998 with the hit single “Fly” from their “Floored” album. Spearheaded by lead singer Mark McGrath, the band continued to produce a slew of hits including “Every Morning,” “Someday,” “Falls Apart,” “When It’s Over,” and “Under The Sun.” Their most successful album was 1999’s “14:59” which was certified triple platinum.
- 7:00pm, Spin Doctors: Best known for hits “Two Princes” and “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong.” Their 1992 album “Pocketful of Kryptonite” produced five hit singles for the band, and went triple platinum, eventually selling over five million copies. Hits include “What Time Is It," "How Could You Want Him (When You Know You Could Have Me?)," and "Jimmy Olsen's Blues."
- 6:00pm, Safety Orange: Safety Orange was founded by singer/bassist Sol Turpin (40 Oz to Freedom), a San Diego native, with guitarist/vocalist Greg Karlo (who once played with Turpin in a Cure tribute band), along drummer/vocalist Eric Rockwell. Their debut full-length Life as a Fish was followed by Troll Rock High and extensive touring.
hosted by Mike Dillinger
*BALLOON GLOW (after sunset, approx 8:30pm): Join us at dusk for a spectacular nighttime show as tethered hot air balloons light up the evening sky. The Balloon Glow is a Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival favorite! The balloons will inflate and ignite their burners in a magical dance.
- AFTER PARTY (9:00pm - Close) w/ DJ Pasha
- 8:30pm, (approx) Balloon Glow
- 7:00pm, Kalimba, the Earth Wind & Fire Experience
- 6:00pm, Kaitlyn Weathers
- 5:00pm, Bulldawg Blues Band
SATURDAY - JUNE 2
- 8:30pm,The Wallflowers: Best known for the 1996 album “Bringing Down the Horse" and hit songs: “One Headlight,” “6thAvenue Heartache,” “The Difference,” and “Three Marlenas.” Lead singer Jakob Dylan, is the son of folk rock legend Bob Dylan. The Wallflowers have numerous songs and cover songs used in soundtracks for movies and television. Covers include the BeeGees’ “I Started a Joke” in “Zoolander,” David Bowie’s “Heroes” in the movie “Godzilla,” and Beatles’ tune “I’m Looking Through You” from “I Am Sam.”
- 7:00pm, Lifehouse: It was in 2001 when the Los Angeles-based Lifehouse first broke through in a big way when “Hanging by a Moment,” from No Name Face, spent 20 weeks in the Top Ten, and won a Billboard Music Award for “Hot 100 Single of the Year.” Since then, the band has released six more albums, three of which made the Billboard Top Ten, sold over 15 million records worldwide and spun off such hit singles as “You and Me”, “First Time”, “Whatever it Takes”, “Broken”, “Halfway Gone”, “Between the Raindrops” and “Hurricane.”
- 5:30pm, Fuel: In 2014, Fuel released Puppet Strings, on MRI/Red. Catapulted by the first single, the driving, hypnotic “Soul To Preach To”, the album entered the Billboard rock charts at #1. “Cold Summer” became the second single and became a staple on rock radio cracking the top 20 at rock radio throughout the summer, with a video that is a classic throw back to when rock videos were fun.
- 4:30pm, Hoobastank: Hoobastank boasts one of the top 100 YouTube Rock videos with “The Reason.” To date, the video has had over 405 million views. The album by the same name went double platinum and produced the hits “Disappear,” “Same Direction,” and “Out of Control.” The band’s debut album in 2001 launched their first hit “Crawling In the Dark,” which made #3 on the Modern Rock list, and #1 MP3 download. Hoobastank recently announced that their new album “Push Pull” will release May 25, with a single “More Beautiful” coming out April 4, 2018.
- 3:30pm, Robot Nature: An eclectic synthesis of Modern Pop and infectious Synth Rock, Robot Nature formed when members of The BOLT and End of Ever reformed into a pop-alternative quartet. They have built a solid local following by performing over 80 shows in Los Angeles in their first year alone. Immediately after formation, the band won “Best New Artist” and “Best Live Video” at the 2017 Indie Music Channel Awards, and “Best Male Vocal” for their song “Do You Wanna Be a Star” at the Hollywood Music in Media Awards. They were also listed on the Top 100 Unsigned Artists in Music Connection Magazine for 2017.
hosted by Mike Dellinger
*BALLOON GLOW (After sunset): Join us after the sun sets for a spectacular nighttime show as hot air balloons inflate and ignite their burners, lighting up the evening sky in a magical dance. The Balloon Glow is a Festival favorite!
AFTER PARTY w/ DJ Pasha (9:00pm - Close)
8:30pm (approx.), Balloon Glow
7:00pm, Lao Tizer Band, featuring Chieli Menucci & Karen Briggs
5:00pm, Ollie Gabriel
2:00pm, Nadia LanFranconi
1:00pm, Kanan Road Band
SUNDAY - JUNE 3
- 3:30pm, Justin Moore: Moore’s recent album, Kind of Don’t Care, debuted at #1 and so far, has produced two #1 hits, “You Look Like I Need A Drink,” and “Somebody Else Will.” Moore’s previous album, Off the Beaten Path, also debuted at #1, and included hits “Point At You” and “Lettin’ The Night Roll.”
- 2:30pm, Tyler Farr: Farr is known for his hits “Redneck Crazy,” “A Guy Walks Into a Bar,” and “Whiskey In My Water.”
- 1:45pm, Raelynn: "You’ve Got WildHorse", Raelynn's newest album, has been heralded as Best Country Album of 2017 by UPROXX, Stereogum and Rolling Stone.
- 1:00pm, Luci
hosted by Mike Dillinger
- 3:30pm, Pablo Cruise
- 2:00pm, Hush Empire
- 1:00pm, The Lonely Biscuits
- 12:00pm, TBA
- 11:00am, TBA